Jack and June
DIY Swing Set Bracket
Item #: PG9000W
- DO-IT-YOURSELF BUILD — Building your own swing set has never been easier! Jack & June’s DIY kit uses heavy-duty steel brackets for the safest and quickest way to build your own.
- INCLUDES ONE BRACKET AND HARDWARE – Brackets are sold individually; this listing is for ONE bracket with hardware. Purchase two brackets to build an A-frame swing set. Mounting hardware included (14 bolts and 14 washers)
- HEAVY-DUTY CONSTRUCTION — Heavy-duty swing set brackets are made of steel and protected with a powder-coated finish for performance and durability
- QUICK, EASY, AND SAFE INSTALLATION — Construct an A-Frame swing set in only minutes with included brackets and hardware. Slide beams into brackets and use brackets’ holes as a template to build.
- LUMBER AND SWINGS SOLD SEPARATELY — The lumber and swings are not included in this set. Jack & June recommends purchasing one 4x6 top beam and four 4x4 support legs to complete your DIY swing set build.
Easy DIY Set-Up
Jack & June's DIY kit is the quickest and safest way to build your own swing set today! Jack & June make it easy to build your own swing set. Our heavy-duty DIY Bracket is strong, safe, and simple to assemble in minutes! Simply slide each end of a 4x6 piece of lumber into the top ends of our powder-coated brackets, then secure with our included bolts and washers. Do the same with 4x4 lumber for the legs and lift the playset right up. This item is for one DIY bracket, plus mounting hardware only. Purchase 2 brackets to build an A-Frame swing set. Lumber and swing attachments are sold separately.