Playset Rubber Tire Swing
Item #: SW-TS3-036
- FOR AGES 4 AND UP — Diameter of approximately 27” fits up to three children ages 4 and up
- NON-PINCH GRIP — Swing chains come in three lengths and coated with plastisol for a comfortable, non-pinch grip
- PRE-DRILLED HOLES — Tire swing is pre-drilled with three evenly spaced small holes in the top side to connect three chains
- COMPATIBLE WITH — Attaches to most outdoor playsets with beams up to 5’ high (for 36"), 6' high (for 46"), 7' (for 59")
- EASY ASSEMBLY — Tire swing requires minimal assembly and easily mounts to most outdoor playsets
The Woodplay Ultra-Durable 3-Chain Rubber Tire Swing will add a classic touch and be an instant hit to any outdoor playset or backyard swing set space. With a diameter of approximately 27” and three evenly spaced chains, three children, ages four and up, can comfortably play together. Tire swing chains come in three lengths and are coated with plastisol to avoid pinching small fingers. With the spinning, rolling, and swinging that occurs during play on this tire swing, the child's nervous system is helped to mature and organize. The playset rubber tire swing is an essential sensory and motor skill development activity for children.
The Swivel Mount shown above is not included, but it can be purchased separately here. However, it is not necessary. The three-point swivel mount feature allows for 360-degree spinning, and freedom of movement for a faster and smoother ride. This fun swing set accessory easily attaches to most outdoor playsets.